Interning at UNRCPD
UNRCPD is now accepting applications for Political Affairs Interns and Information Systems & Communication Technology Interns.
To view the Terms of Reference and to submit an application, please click one of the below links:
Please note the following information regarding interning with UNRCPD:
- All internships are unpaid
- Internships are full-time* (35 hours/week)
- Internship periods can be between two-six months, with hiring preference being given to candidates with longer periods of availability
- Applicants to the United Nations Internship Programme, at the time of application, must meet one of the following requirements:
- a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher, i.e. Master’s or equivalent, Ph.D. or post-graduate degree);
- b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- c) have graduated with a university degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D or equivalent) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Applicants to the United Nations Internship Programme are not required to have professional work experience. However, a field of study that is closely related to the type of internship that you are applying for is required.
- Fluency in English is required for this position
Please direct any inquiries to our Facebook or Twitter pages (@UNRCPD)
* Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these vacancies will be based remotely until further notice