Interning at UNRCPD
UNRCPD is now accepting applications for Political Affairs Interns. Please click here to view the Terms of Reference and to submit an application.
Please note the following information regarding interning with UNRCPD:
- All internships are unpaid
- Internships are full-time (35 hours/week)
- Internship periods can be between two-six months, with hiring preference being given to candidates with longer periods of availability
- Applicants to the United Nations Internship Programme, at the time of application, must meet one of the following requirements:
- a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher, i.e. Master’s or equivalent, Ph.D. or post-graduate degree);
- b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- c) have graduated with a university degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D or equivalent) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Applicants to the United Nations Internship Programme are not required to have professional work experience. However, a field of study that is closely related to the type of internship that you are applying for is required.
- Fluency in English is required for this position
Please direct any inquiries to our Facebook or Twitter pages (@UNRCPD)
Link to application: https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=133108&Lang=en-US